What key components of Amazon Web Service (AWS) do you use in your project?
We use following key components of AWS in our project:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service or (S3): We use AWS S3 to store our data in cloud. Mostly the data is encrypted before storing it. Also data is replicated in multiple availability zones.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): We use Amazon EC2 for running our programs in cloud. It gives us scalable computing resources on-demand for hosting applications. We can use Autoscaling to handle high traffic demands.
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): ELB is used for distributing the traffic in multiple nodes. This is also an important part of scalability solution.
- Amazon CloudWatch: We use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor resources in AWS cloud. It helps in not only viewing but also in setting alerts based on key metrics of the AWS components.
- Route 53: For DNS management we use Route 53 service of AWS.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): We use IAM for implementing security, identity management and authentication in AWS cloud.
Read the full book at www.amazon.com