Skip to content
We use following tools for work in DevOps:
- Jenkins: This is an open source automation server used as a continuous integration tool. We can build, deploy and run automated tests with Jenkins.
- GIT: It is a version control tool used for tracking changes in files and software.
- Docker: This is a popular tool for containerization of services. It is very useful in Cloud based deployments.
- Nagios: We use Nagios for monitoring of IT infrastructure.
- Splunk: This is a powerful tool for log search as well as monitoring production systems.
- Puppet: We use Puppet to automate our DevOps work so that it is reusable.