In Unix we use following commands for User Management:
- id: This command gives the active user id with login and groups to which user belongs.
- who: This command gives the user that is currently logged on system. It also gives the time of login.
- last: This command shows the previous logins to the system in a chronological order.
- adduser: We use this command to add a new user.
- groupadd: We use this command to add a new group in the system.
- usermod: We user usermod command to add/remove a user to a group in Unix.