Amazon provides a wide range of products in Amazon Web Services for implementing Cloud computing architecture. In AWS some of the main components are as follows:
- Amazon EC2: This is used for creating instances and getting computing power to run applications in AWS.
- Amazon S3: This is a Simple Storage Service from AWS to store files and media in cloud.
- Amazon DynamoDB: It is the database solution by AWS in cloud. It can store very large-scale data to meet needs of even BigData computing.
- Amazon Route53: This is a cloud based Domain Name System (DNS) service from AWS.
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): This component can be used to load balance the various nodes in AWS cloud.
- Amazon CodeDeploy: This service provides feature to automate the code deployment to any instance in AWS.