In JDK there are many places where Adapter design pattern is used. Some of these are as follows:
- java.util.Arrays.asList(): This method can adapt an Array to work as a List.
- java.util.Collections.list(): This method can adapt any collection to provide List behavior.
- java.util.Collections.enumeration(): This method returns an enumeration over the collection.
- java.io.InputStreamReader(InputStream): This method adapts a Stream to Reader class.
- java.io.OutputStreamWriter(OutputStream): This method adapts an OutputStream to Writer class.