Introduction: Top 50 Node.js Interview Questions
This book contains basic to expert level Node.js interview questions that an interviewer asks. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time.
We have compiled this list after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Airbnb, Netflix, Uber etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily programming work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Node.js.
Buy the book on amazon.com
How will this book help me?
By reading this book, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Node.js interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Node.js Interview questions.
Are there answers in this book?
Yes, in this book each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of reading this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview for Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and Principal Engineer positions in Node.js.
What is the level of questions in this book?
This book contains questions that are good for a Associate Software engineer to a Senior Software engineer. The difficulty level of question varies in the book from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What are the sample questions in this book?
- What are the reasons of popularity of Node.js?
- What is Event Driven Programming followed in Node.js?
- What are the main advantages of using Node.js?
- What are the types of applications that can be built by using Node.js?
- Why Node.js is based on single threaded architecture?
- What are the different types of APIs available in Node.js?
- Can we run Node.js on Windows environment?
- What is Event Loop in Node.js?
- What are the disadvantages of Node.js?
- How can we handle blocking I/O operations in Node.js?
- What is the difference between Asynchronous and Non-blocking?
- What is the difference between Node.js and Ajax?
- What is the difference between Node.js and AngularJS?
- How will you import external libraries in Node.js?
- What happens if we call require() method to load same module multiple times in Node.js?
- Why Node.js application is scalable?
- What is the purpose of module.exports in Node.js?
- What is Tracing in Node.js?
- How will you debug an application in Node.js?
- What is a Child Process in Node.js?
- What is a Cluster in Node.js?
- What is a Buffer in Node.js?
- How will you convert a Buffer to JSON in Node.js?
- Why do we use __filename in Node.js?
- What is the use of Timers is Node.js?
- What are the important APIs in Timers module in Node.js?
- What is EventEmitter in Node.js?
- What is the use of net.Socket in Node.js?
- What are the important events of net.Socket in Node.js?
- Can we build a REST service in Node.js?
- What is the use of DNS module in Node.js?
- What are the important command line options in Node.js?