This book contains JSP interview questions that an interviewer asks. We have compiled this list after attending dozens of Java interviews in top-notch companies like- Google, Facebook, Ebay, Amazon etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily programming. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of JSP.
The difficulty rating on these Questions will vary from a Fresher Java programmer to a Senior Java programmer.
Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions.
After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be very well prepared to face a JSP Interview questions for an experienced programmer.
Buy Top 50 JSP Interview Questions & Answers book on Amazon.com
Sample Questions are:
- What are the implicit objects in JSP?
- How will you extend JSP code?
- How will you handle runtime exceptions in JSP?
- How will you prevent multiple submits of a page that come by clicking refresh button multiple times?
- How will you implement a thread safe JSP page?
- How will you include a static file in a JSP page?
- What are the lifecycle methods of a JSP?
- What are the advantages of using JSP in web architecture?
- What is the Lifecycle of JSP?
- What is a JSP expression?
- What are the different types of directive tags in JSP?
- What is session attribute in JSP?
- What are the different scopes of a JSP object?
- What is pageContext in JSP?
- What is the use of jsp:useBean in JSP?
- What is difference between include Directive and include Action of JSP?
- How will you use other Java files of your application in JSP code?
- How will you use an existing class and extend it to use in the JSP?
- Why _jspService method starts with _ symbol in JSP?
- Why do we use tag library in JSP?
- What are the different type of tag library groups in JSTL?
- How will you pass information from one JSP to another JSP?
- How will you call a stored procedure from JSP?
- Can we override _jspService() method in JSP?
- What is a directive in JSP?
- How will you implement Session tracking in JSP?
- How do you debug code in JSP?
- How will you implement error page in JSP?
- How will you send XML data from a JSP?
- What happens when we request for a JSP page from web browser?
- How will you implement Auto Refresh of page in JSP?
- What are the important status codes in HTTP?
- What is the meaning of Accept attribute in HTTP header?
- What is the difference between Expression and Scriptlet in JSP?
- How will you delete a Cookie in JSP?
- How will you use a Cookie in JSP?
- What is the main difference between a Session and Cookie in JSP?
- How will you prevent creation of session in JSP?
- What is an output comment in JSP?
- How will you prevent caching of HTML output by web browser in JSP?
- How will you redirect request to another page in browser in JSP code?
- What is the difference between sendRedirect and forward in a JSP?
- What is the use of config implicit object in JSP?
- What is the difference between init-param and context-param?
- What is the purpose of RequestDispatcher?
- How can be read data from a Form in a JSP?
- What is a filter in JSP?
- How can you upload a large file in JSP?
- In which scenario, Container initializes multiple JSP/Servlet objects?
Buy Top 50 JSP Interview Questions & Answers book on Amazon.comRead the full book at www.amazon.com