Introduction: Top 50 AWS Associate Architect Interview Questions & Answers
Amazon Web Services is the most popular Cloud Computing platform. There is growing demand for Associate Architect jobs in this field.
This book contains AWS Associate Architect level interview questions that an interviewer asks. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time.
We have compiled this list after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Airbnb, Netflix, Amazon etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
Buy this book on amazon.com.
How will this book help me?
By reading this book, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Amazon Web Services Associate Architect interview questions. We have already compiled the list of most popular and latest Amazon Web Services Associate Architect Interview questions.
Are there answers in this book?
Yes, in this book each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of reading this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass try to go through the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face Amazon Web Services Associate Architect level interview in IT.
What is the level of questions in this book?
This book contains questions that are good for Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Principal Engineer and Associate Architect level.
What are the sample questions in this book?
- What do you know about AWS Region?
- What are the important components of IAM?
- What are the important points about AWS IAM?
- What are the important features of Amazon S3?
- What is the scale of durability in Amazon S3?
- What are the Consistency levels supported by Amazon S3?
- What are the different tiers in Amazon S3 storage?
- How will you upload a file greater than 100 megabytes in Amazon S3?
- What happens to an Object when we delete it from Amazon S3?
- What is the use of Amazon Glacier?
- Can we disable versioning on a version-enabled bucket in Amazon S3?
- What are the use cases of Cross Region Replication Amazon S3?
- Can we do Cross Region replication in Amazon S3 without enabling versioning on a bucket?
- What are the different types of actions in Object Lifecycle Management in Amazon S3?
- How do we get higher performance in our application by using Amazon CloudFront?
- What is the mechanism behind Regional Edge Cache in Amazon CloudFront?
- What are the benefits of Streaming content?
- What is Lambda@Edge in AWS?
- What are the different types of events triggered by Amazon CloudFront?
- What is Geo Targeting in Amazon CloudFront?
- What are the main features of Amazon CloudFront?
- What are the security mechanisms available in Amazon S3?
- What are the benefits of AWS Storage Gateway?
- What are the main use cases for AWS Storage Gateway?
- What is AWS Snowball?
- What are Spot instances in Amazon EC2?
- What is the difference between Spot Instance and On-demand Instance in Amazon EC2?
- What are the different types of load balancing options provided by Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)?
- What are the main features of Classic Load Balancer in EC2?
- What are the main features of Application Load Balancer (ALB) in Amazon EC2?
- What is the difference between Volume and Snapshot in Amazon Web Services?
- What are the two main types of Volume provided by Amazon EBS?
- What is the difference between Instance Store and EBS?
- What is an Elastic IP Address?
- What are the benefits of using a Virtual Private Cloud in AWS?
- What is a Placement Group in EC2?
- What are the main options available in Amazon CloudWatch?
- What is a Serverless application in AWS?
- How will you manage and run a serverless application in AWS?
- What is AWS Lambda?
- What are the main use cases for AWS Lambda?
- How does AWS Lambda handle failure during event processing?
- What are the different routing policies available in Route 53?
- What are the main benefits of using Amazon DynamoDB?
- What is the basic Data Model in Amazon DynamoDB?
- What are the different APIs available in Amazon DynamoDB?
- When should be use Amazon DynamoDB vs. Amazon S3?
- What is the use of Amazon ElastiCache?
- What are the use cases for Amazon Kinesis Streams?
- What is the difference between Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS?