Amazon Web Services is the hottest technology in software. It is the new architecture on which very few books have been written.
If you are aiming to get a job in companies with AWS based architecture like- Netflix, Amazon etc. then this book can help you prepare for the technical interview.
This books also covers Architect level information in Q&A format for easy grasp of the concept.
This book helps you in understanding the deep concepts behind AWS in a Q&A format.
We keep revising this book from time to time to keep it up to date with the latest changes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) world.
Sample Questions are:
- How can you failover gracefully in AWS?
- What is the use of Availability Zones in AWS?
- Why AWS systems are built on “Design to Fail” approach?
- What are the best practices to build a resilient system in AWS?
- What are the tools in AWS that can be used for creating a system based on “Design to Fail” principle?
- How can we build a Scalable system in AWS?
- What are the advantages of messaging queues to decouple components?
- How can we implement Message Queue based system in AWS?
- What are the different ways to implement Elasticity in AWS?
- What are the benefits of bootstrapping instances in AWS?
- What are the best practices to Automate deployment in AWS?
- How will you automate your software infrastructure in AWS?
- What are the AWS specific techniques for parallelization of software work?
- Why it is recommended to keep dynamic data closer to the compute and static data closer to the end user in Cloud computing?
- What are the features in AWS for keeping static data closer to end user?
- What are the best practices to ensure the security of an application in cloud?
- Why encryption should be used in Amazon S3?
- What are the best practices of Software Security in Cloud?
- What is the difference between Stop and Terminate an Amazon EC2 instance?
- What are the main uses of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)?
- What is Auto-scaling? How does Auto-scaling work in AWS?
- What automation tools can be used to create new servers in AWS?
- How is Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and an Amazon Instance are related?
- What key components of Amazon Web Service (AWS) do you use in your project?