Top 100 Tricky Java Interview Questions book contains tricky and nasty Java interview questions that an interviewer asks in Java technology interview. It is a compilation of questions after attending dozens of Java interviews in top-notch companies like- Google, Facebook, Ebay, Amazon etc. You can save time by reading questions as well as answers from the book.
Read Top 100 Tricky Java Interview Questions book on Amazon.com
Sample questions are:
- How can you determine if JVM is 32-bit or 64-bit from Java Program?
- What is the right data type to represent Money (like Dollar/Pound) in Java?
- Is ++ operation thread-safe in Java?
- How can you mark an array volatile in Java?
- Can you create an Immutable object that contains a mutable object?
- In Java, can we store a double value in a long variable without explicit casting?
- What will this return 5*0.1 == 0.5? true or false?
- How can you do constructor chaining in Java?
- How can we find the memory usage of JVM from Java code?
- Explain the difference between fail-fast and fail-safe iterators?
- Can you catch an exception thrown by another thread in Java?
- Do you think Java Enums are more powerful than integer constants?
- How can you check if a String is a number by using regular expression?
Read Top 100 Tricky Java Interview Questions book on Amazon.comRead the full book at www.amazon.com