This book contains Java Multi-threading interview questions that an interviewer asks. Concurrency is an advanced topic for Java technical interview. This book is a compilation of Java Concurrency interview questions after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Facebook, Google, Ebay, Amazon etc.
Each question is accompanied with an answer because you want to save your time while preparing for an interview.
The difficulty rating on these Questions varies from a Junior level programmer to Architect level.
Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions.
After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be very well prepared to face a technical interview on Java Multi-threading for an experienced programmer.
Buy Top 100 Java Multi-threading Interview Questions book on Amazon.com
- What are the three different priorities that can be set on a Thread in Java?
- What are the differences between Pre-emptive Scheduling Scheduler and Time Slicing Scheduler?
- What is the purpose of join() method in Thread class?
- What is the fundamental difference between wait() and sleep() methods?
- Is it possible to call run() method instead of start() on a thread in Java?
- What is a daemon thread in Java?
- How can we make a regular thread Daemon thread in Java?
- How will you make a user thread into daemon thread if it has already started?
- Can we start a thread two times in Java?
- What is a Shutdown hook in Java?
- In what scenarios can we interrupt a thread?
- What is synchronization in Java?
- What is the purpose of Synchronized block in Java?
- What is static synchronization?
- In Java, is it possible to lock an object for exclusive use by a thread?
- How notify() method is different from notifyAll() method?
- What is a Deadlock situation?
- What is the meaning of concurrency?
- What is the main difference between process and thread?
- What is a process and thread in the context of Java?
- What is a Scheduler?
- What is the minimum number of Threads in a Java program?
- What are the properties of a Java thread?
- What are the different states of a Thread in Java?
- How will you set the priority of a thread in Java?
- What is the purpose of Thread Groups in Java?
- Why we should not stop a thread by calling its stop() method?
- How will you create a Thread in Java?
- How can we stop a thread in the middle of execution in Java?
- How do you access the current thread in a Java program?
- What is Busy waiting in Multi-threading?
- How can we prevent busy waiting in Java?
- Can we use Thread.sleep() method for real-time processing in Java?
- Can we wake up a thread that has been put to sleep by using Thread.sleep() method?
- What are the two ways to check if a Thread has been interrupted?
Buy Top 100 Java Multi-threading Interview Questions book on Amazon.comRead the full book at www.amazon.com