What are the main benefits of using Python?
Some of the main benefits of using Python are as follows:
- Easy to learn: Python is simple language. It is easy to learn for a new programmer.
- Large library: There is a large library for utilities in Python that can be used for different kinds of applications.
- Readability: Python has a variety of statements and expressions that are quite readable and very explicit in their use. It increases the readability of overall code.
- Memory management: In Python, memory management is built into the Interpreter. So a developer does not have to spend effort on managing memory among objects.
- Complex built-in Data types: Python has built-in Complex data types like list, set, dict etc. These data types give very good performance as well as save time in coding new features.
Read the full book at www.amazon.com