We have prepared an excellent course on Amazon Web Services (AWS) interview preparation on Udemy.com.
AWS Interview Preparation Course on Udemy.com
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is one of the fastest growing field in technology world. This course is designed to help you achieve your goals in AWS field. Engineers with AWS knowledge may get more salary than others with similar qualifications without AWS knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to apply AWS technology in Software Design and Development. I will explain you what are the tools in AWS to build a highly scalable, resilient system.
What will I learn in this course?
You will also learn the latest cloud architecture in this course.
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn AWS for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on AWS, you can not convert your AWS knowledge into higher salary.
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on Simple Storage Service S3, Elastic Compute Cloud EC2, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, CloudFront, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda.
From time to time, we keep adding more topics to this course. Our aim is to keep you always updated with the latest interview questions in AWS.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Knowledge of popular AWS products
- Familiar with Software design concepts
What am I going to get from this course?
- Confidently handle AWS Technical Interview Questions
- Learn Best practices of AWS products
- Apply for AWS positions in technology
- Gain deep knowledge of AWS design concepts
- Demand higher salary for AWS jobs
What is the target audience?
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Development Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- QA Engineer
- Anyone applying for AWS Jobs
View the AWS Interview Preparation course on Udemy
Amazon Web Services is the hottest technology in software. It is the new architecture on which very few books have been written.
If you are aiming to get a job in companies with AWS based architecture like- Netflix, Amazon etc. then this book can help you prepare for the technical interview.
This books also covers Architect level information in Q&A format for easy grasp of the concept.
This book helps you in understanding the deep concepts behind AWS in a Q&A format.
We keep revising this book from time to time to keep it up to date with the latest changes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) world.
Buy the book on Amazon.com
Sample Questions are:
- How can you failover gracefully in AWS?
- What is the use of Availability Zones in AWS?
- Why AWS systems are built on “Design to Fail” approach?
- What are the best practices to build a resilient system in AWS?
- What are the tools in AWS that can be used for creating a system based on “Design to Fail” principle?
- How can we build a Scalable system in AWS?
- What are the advantages of messaging queues to decouple components?
- How can we implement Message Queue based system in AWS?
- What are the different ways to implement Elasticity in AWS?
- What are the benefits of bootstrapping instances in AWS?
- What are the best practices to Automate deployment in AWS?
- How will you automate your software infrastructure in AWS?
- What are the AWS specific techniques for parallelization of software work?
- Why it is recommended to keep dynamic data closer to the compute and static data closer to the end user in Cloud computing?
- What are the features in AWS for keeping static data closer to end user?
- What are the best practices to ensure the security of an application in cloud?
- Why encryption should be used in Amazon S3?
- What are the best practices of Software Security in Cloud?
- What is the difference between Stop and Terminate an Amazon EC2 instance?
- What are the main uses of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)?
- What is Auto-scaling? How does Auto-scaling work in AWS?
- What automation tools can be used to create new servers in AWS?
- How is Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and an Amazon Instance are related?
- What key components of Amazon Web Service (AWS) do you use in your project?